Love Long Beach will feature over 50 various vendors including face painting, massage, clothing, jewelry, henna, CBD, crystals, and more. Over 20 food trucks and food vendors including multiple plant based, organic and vegan options.
Vending questions: email@example.com
1. How much is the vending fee?
Non-food is $350, food is $550 and food trucks are $750.
2. How long do I have to be open?
Non-food vendors can close at sunset. Food vendors have to stay open until 10pm.
3. When is setup and breakdown?
Setup is Friday. Breakdown is Sunday after security clears all guests.
4. Is there parking so I can restock my booth?
Vendor parking is assigned and located near the event entrance.
5. Can I pick the placement of my booth?
No, but if you want to be on the main row (Love Lane) it's an extra $50 per 10x10 space.
6. How do I get in and out of the event during the day?
Vendors have a designated entrance and are provided special wristbands.
7. What are the requirements to vend?
A long beach event permit, board of health permit and current insurance.
8. When is payment due?
To be an accepted vendor we need the application, requirement form signed and initialed, and full payment.
9. Is there security at the event?
We have 24 hour security for the event and the gates are closed over night.
10. Can we camp overnight?
No overnight camping is allowed per city regulations.
11. How many guests attend the festival?
Approximately 15,000 total in 2018.
12. Can I drive on site to set up my booth?
Yes, only after you check in at the vendor booth.
13. Can we bring our own food and beverage?
Yes but no alcohol can be brought in.
14. How many total vendors are there?
In 2018 we had 85 vendors.
15. How many wristbands do I get?
Each vendor will receive three wristbands unless previously arranged.